Wind Deductible Buyback
LevelFirst offers a competitive product designed to cover wind, hail and tornado damage. It is intended to cover wind/hail/hurricane areas in tier 1 and tier 2 counties, along with non tier 1 and tier 2 areas.
- “A” Rated Companies.
- Minimum Premium of $3,000
- Fast Turnaround
Complete Submission Includes:
- ACORD 125-Applicant Info.
- ACORD 126-Property Section
- Copy of Primary Quote
- Minimum Deductible: $5K-$10K depending on state.
- All construction types accepted
- No restrictions on distance to coast
- Overlying wind coverage must be in force
- Program buys back the wind deductible (5-3-1%) to a lower wind deductible.
- Replacement cost-basis